Monday, June 17, 2013

Canadian Landscape Watercolour


4 comments:

  1. i did really good on the colors and blending in stuff.Also i did good on the shape and rhythm.Next time i'm going to make the water and the sky with more rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with the blending and colors. your pictures really look realistic. The amount of rythem in your painting is really good too. you should add more rythem to your water. the rest is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job on picking the colours and blending them. Next time you might want to try to use more techniques with your brush. Also I love how the CN tower is coming out from the back and is in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the blending in the buildings and the rule of thirds. For next time, you should make it obvious if it's morning or night and show the reflections of the buildings in the lake.

    ReplyDelete