I think I did a good job using color choice.I also have focal point but next if we do it I think I would use more techniques to make grass and use different shades of green. I also forgot to add leaves to my front trees
I think you did a good job with the colour choice for the trees and i think your houses look really cool! next time i think you should add alittle more detail to your houses, grass, and sky. Your focal point isn't in the middle so you did a good job following the rule of thirds. GOOOOOOOOD JOOOB!
I think I did a good job using color choice.I also have focal point but next if we do it I think I would use more techniques to make grass and use different shades of green. I also forgot to add leaves to my front trees
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job with the colour choice for the trees and i think your houses look really cool! next time i think you should add alittle more detail to your houses, grass, and sky. Your focal point isn't in the middle so you did a good job following the rule of thirds. GOOOOOOOOD JOOOB!
ReplyDeleteYou did a really good job in your painting.I love your house and everything else you did.
ReplyDelete