Your painting is wonderful .but your people are to dark. I think you should have made it darker.Your sky is to light you should have made it a little darker.Over all it lookes amazing.
Hello Jada! I love your picture, the way you reflected the mountains off the water and your sky! I like the way you shaded the water and made those 2 people on the canoes or boats or whatever. But I think you could make the people more better with their facial features and expressions. Overall it looks spectacular!
I think that next time I would change my whole painting something with more colour. I should have the mountain more bumpy to make it look more real. But I think I did a good job though!
Your painting is wonderful .but your people are to dark. I think you should have made it darker.Your sky is to light you should have made it a little darker.Over all it lookes amazing.
ReplyDeleteI like the you did your shade on the water,also i love the color you choose for your sky. GOOD JOB JADA!!
ReplyDeleteHello Jada! I love your picture, the way you reflected the mountains off the water and your sky! I like the way you shaded the water and made those 2 people on the canoes or boats or whatever. But I think you could make the people more better with their facial features and expressions. Overall it looks spectacular!
ReplyDeleteI think that next time I would change my whole painting something with more colour. I should have the mountain more bumpy to make it look more real. But I think I did a good job though!
ReplyDelete