Nice drawing Raj, looks cool. I like the way you shaded, drew your hair, and drew lines on your lips how the teacher said. I think you should improve on leveling your eyes. GOOD JOB.
Lol Raj you're still stuck on the same topic about your uncle... but your portrait looks good but maybe try adding a little more shading. You should also make sure your eyes and ears are aliened. But overall great :D
it looks like my uncle. maybe I should picture my self better, and then draw.
ReplyDeleteNice drawing Raj, looks cool. I like the way you shaded, drew your hair, and drew lines on your lips how the teacher said. I think you should improve on leveling your eyes. GOOD JOB.
ReplyDeleteLol Raj you're still stuck on the same topic about your uncle... but your portrait looks good but maybe try adding a little more shading. You should also make sure your eyes and ears are aliened. But overall great :D
ReplyDelete