I need to make my head straight, even out the eyes and eyebrows, and shade more. I like my nose, neck and eyes.
the good thing is that your eye browns and your eyes are perfectbut the bad news is that your head is lopsided and you look bald
sorry Jada but i agree with miyonna on the baldness stuff i think you should work on your shading and your balnceness. But over all you did very well.
I think you should improve on your head and the hair but, overall you did well
I need to make my head straight, even out the eyes and eyebrows, and shade more. I like my nose, neck and eyes.
ReplyDeletethe good thing is that your eye browns and your eyes are perfect
ReplyDeletebut the bad news is that your head is lopsided and you look bald
sorry Jada but i agree with miyonna on the baldness stuff i think you should work on your shading and your balnceness. But over all you did very well.
ReplyDeleteI think you should improve on your head and the hair but, overall you did well
ReplyDelete