That looks really good, i can really understand the three things you like. To improve you might want to try to use more bright and different colors and color it harder and darker.
I agree with Zeel, I like the way your personal images are designed, they really stand out. But maybe if you added more shades and tints your mandala would look really good. Next time try adding more darker colours. But good overall.
I think you did Good job with displaying personal images but i think you should've made it more colourful
ReplyDeleteThat looks really good, i can really understand the three things you like.
ReplyDeleteTo improve you might want to try to use more bright and different colors and color it harder and darker.
I agree with Zeel, I like the way your personal images are designed, they really stand out. But maybe if you added more shades and tints your mandala would look really good. Next time try adding more darker colours. But good overall.
ReplyDelete