Wow! This is really pretty Maryam! I love the colours you used! They're very light and airy. It just makes you feel really happy! It's super nice. I think you should've pressed harder with the pencil crayon. ALL IN ALL EPIC JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! MARYAM I THINK THAT U DID THE BEST LIKE TOTTALLYYYYY!!! ITS SSSOOOOO SEXY! LIKE U CANT EVEN EXPLAIN but im not lying i did verry good i think i should have gone a little harder on the pencil but still i did a nice cool and SEXAYYY job :D
Wow! This is really pretty Maryam! I love the colours you used! They're very light and airy. It just makes you feel really happy! It's super nice. I think you should've pressed harder with the pencil crayon. ALL IN ALL EPIC JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! MARYAM I THINK THAT U DID THE BEST LIKE TOTTALLYYYYY!!! ITS SSSOOOOO SEXY! LIKE U CANT EVEN EXPLAIN but im not lying i did verry good i think i should have gone a little harder on the pencil but still i did a nice cool and SEXAYYY job :D
ReplyDelete