Good mandala. Has very good shades and tints of different colors. Also has good color and balance theory. To improve, try to use only a little bit of black in the middle because it doesn't match your mandala. You could of used other colors to catch a someone's eyes or add more detail to your mandala. Otherwise, 3 clear images of your personality and nice job!
I love the flower that you drew in the middle. You should've used brighter colours so it would make your mandala stand out. Otherwise you did a great job.
i love the flower in the middle that I drew. My 3 images really describe who i am. For next time, I could choose more brighter and attractive colours. I should also use less of black to make my mandala stick out.
Good mandala. Has very good shades and tints of different colors. Also has good color and balance theory.
ReplyDeleteTo improve, try to use only a little bit of black in the middle because it doesn't match your mandala. You could of used other colors to catch a someone's eyes or add more detail to your mandala.
Otherwise, 3 clear images of your personality and nice job!
I love the flower that you drew in the middle. You should've used brighter colours so it would make your mandala stand out. Otherwise you did a great job.
ReplyDeletei love the flower in the middle that I drew. My 3 images really describe who i am. For next time, I could choose more brighter and attractive colours. I should also use less of black to make my mandala stick out.
ReplyDelete