i like how it draws my eyes right to it with all the cool couloers one thing you need to do is show the 3 things that repersent you beacuse i did realy see them gr8 job
your picture really stands out it's just that it doesn't really look straight though
I could of made the shapes and designs more accurate and straight. And I could of maybe coloured it hard so it could of standed out more. Overall I think I did good.
i like how it draws my eyes right to it with all the cool couloers
ReplyDeleteone thing you need to do is show the 3 things that repersent you beacuse i did realy see them
gr8 job
your picture really stands out it's just that it doesn't really look straight though
ReplyDeleteI could of made the shapes and designs more accurate and straight. And I could of maybe coloured it hard so it could of standed out more. Overall I think I did good.
ReplyDelete