Monday, June 17, 2013

Plasticene Picture


4 comments:

  1. I like your grass texture. I think should add more shades of blue to the sky, it'll look more realistic. That's all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture but you have some extra colour in your sky/clouds that I don't think you mean't to put there. And that "thing" (swing set) in the back doesn't really look what it's suppose to be, maybe next time try rolling out every piece to make it. Nice grass colours by with the grass closest to use is it suppose to be black or dark green. Try to more techniques next time! Nice girls though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is very interesting.But i think you could be beter with the details and tenchniques.Who are the two girls in the pictuer and were are they going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand picture and there's different colours in your sky.I think the grass is in the wroung order. What is the black on the right hand side and what's on the left hand side what is it.Who are the girls and where are they going?

    ReplyDelete