You did a really good job adding techniques to your picture, the background and the foreground looks really good. next time you should add more details to the trees. Overall: Awesome.
I think I did an okay job on making some things look in background and some in the foreground. I also liked how I used different techniques... blending, stippling etc... I think I did an okay job overall.
You did a really good job adding techniques to your picture, the background and the foreground looks really good. next time you should add more details to the trees. Overall: Awesome.
ReplyDeletei love your clouds and the sky also i love the rocky path. Next time make the boy on the background small over all its beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think I did an okay job on making some things look in background and some in the foreground. I also liked how I used different techniques... blending, stippling etc... I think I did an okay job overall.
ReplyDelete