Monday, June 17, 2013

Canadian Landscape Watercolour




























4 comments:

  1. if i had to change anythng about my picture it would be to add more pictures because there are only birds sun and water. I would aslo change the colour of the sky instead of making it a loght green,i would make it like clue or orange. But overall i think i did really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)i really like your water colour becuase,it is kind of realistic and it has a nice reflection

    2) you need to improve on.... you need to use less water so the birds dont get to blurry. next time try and do your black lines a bit more curvy and smooooooootthhhh cuz its a bit st-i-i-ca-to!!! LOL but the rest is great like i really like the sun set and i really like the reflection on the water!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Mezgan! I think your art is really good! But it is a little bit plain. You could of added more rhythm and more items/pictures in the picture. I really love the way you made the effect of the sun reflecting off the water. Overall I think your picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate JB A.K.A MohamedJune 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM

    Hey justin biebers wife not anyways your pic looks like mine.. COPYCAT ok I like how the sun reflects on the water but next time add more pics

    ReplyDelete