Nice watercolour painting, but I was having a hard time trying to see what it is. Then I realized it was a reflection, I couldn't figure it out the first time because it doesn't really look reflected for example there was three black lines at the top by two in the reflection and the birds didn't look like birds in the reflection. And try using more techniques and I don't really see any rythem. Overall nice job!
Nice watercolour painting, but I was having a hard time trying to see what it is. Then I realized it was a reflection, I couldn't figure it out the first time because it doesn't really look reflected for example there was three black lines at the top by two in the reflection and the birds didn't look like birds in the reflection. And try using more techniques and I don't really see any rythem. Overall nice job!
ReplyDeleteI loved the way you did the clouds but i really don't get your painting. I love it though.
ReplyDeleteI realy think that i needed some rythem and mor shading i also needed more details in my painting.
ReplyDelete