WHO IS HERE...................................................THE THAN MAN IS HEREJune 17, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I THINK THAT I NEED TO IMPROVE BY DOING THE BACKGROUND FIRST THEN DO THE REST OF THE PICTURE AND CREATE MORE RYTHM. I THINK I DID WELL WITH THE GRASS AND CREATING THE MOUNTAINS.
I think you did good job by creating the mountains, trees, and grass. You also did well on picking appropriate colors. Next time make your trees darker.
I think you would like to improve on your background because as you sad that I shulod start first start doing background after than it will look good other wise it looks good.
I THINK THAT I NEED TO IMPROVE BY DOING THE BACKGROUND FIRST THEN DO THE REST OF THE PICTURE AND CREATE MORE RYTHM. I THINK I DID WELL WITH THE GRASS AND CREATING THE MOUNTAINS.
ReplyDeleteHey Agithin,
ReplyDeleteI think you did well on the rythm in the water.I think you should've made your rocks better. ROCKS AREN'T BROWN MY FRIEND!!
I think you did good job by creating the mountains, trees, and grass. You also did well on picking appropriate colors.
ReplyDeleteNext time make your trees darker.
I think you would like to improve on your background because as you sad that I shulod start first start doing background after than it will look good other wise it looks good.
ReplyDelete