I really like my art I like how I made the sun going down and the waterfall with the fog! I tried really hard on the trees but to turned out to be okay (not that perfect)
Jerick. Well, The birds look horrible. The trees are so bad. Whats that in the bottom right corner? And the water sucks. LOL! IM KIDDING! DONT CRY! <3 :* You did a good job Jerick. I'm pretty amazed. Not bad, not bad.
I really like my art
ReplyDeleteI like how I made the sun going down and the waterfall with the fog!
I tried really hard on the trees but to turned out to be okay (not that perfect)
Jerick. Well, The birds look horrible. The trees are so bad. Whats that in the bottom right corner? And the water sucks. LOL! IM KIDDING! DONT CRY! <3 :* You did a good job Jerick. I'm pretty amazed. Not bad, not bad.
ReplyDeleteI like my art
ReplyDeleteI like how I did the sunset and the birds flying to the sun
The trees are okay, not the best tree in the world!