I think I should try and fill in all the white spots and made the buildings and the CN tower more 3D. For the buildings if i added more mixed colors it would have looked better. I think the rest is okay.
I like how you blended the colours and how the sky fades while coming down. I can also see the rhythm and some of the techniques. Next time try to use different colours in the building and fade them too, like your sky. You did a great job overall.
One thing you did great is the focal point is right at the CN tower and my eyes gradually move into the buildings and the sky. One thing you should definitely improve on is filling in the white spots. But.......... overall you did amazing.
I think I should try and fill in all the white spots and made the buildings and the CN tower more 3D. For the buildings if i added more mixed colors it would have looked better. I think the rest is okay.
ReplyDeleteI like how you blended the colours and how the sky fades while coming down. I can also see the rhythm and some of the techniques. Next time try to use different colours in the building and fade them too, like your sky. You did a great job overall.
ReplyDeleteOne thing you did great is the focal point is right at the CN tower and my eyes gradually move into the buildings and the sky. One thing you should definitely improve on is filling in the white spots. But.......... overall you did amazing.
ReplyDelete