Monday, June 17, 2013

Canadian Landscape Watercolour


6 comments:

  1. Your painting is really bright! Your focal point is in the middle though and I think you used green a bit too much. You should've added more flowers which would help add more colors to your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting looks like a cartoon place or a African landscape just by the big bold colours you were using, isn't it suppose to be a Canadian landscape? It seems like the tree is the main attention. Your colours are good because it's eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know jada i'm bad at paintings.

      Delete
    2. I know jada. I am really bad at it.

      Delete
  3. Your painting lookes very nice very cartoony.But your one problem is that it was a canadian landscape your colours are very eye catching.But one qestion, why does the grass have brown lines or is it poo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what that is cuz I was in a rush that time so, i just made.

      Delete