I think I like how I did my blending the most. Next time I would try to add more techniques next time and take more time. I would also want to try to do the background first and then do the foreground because I have some white spaces.
I love your picture it is beautiful i like your sky and the water. Next time make the water and sky smooth so it doesn't look it has been blend in. Over all it is beautiful.
Your blending looks great. Your reflection looks really good with the tree! you should add more techniques and make sure you cover the whole page(no white spaces). the rest is GREAT!!! <33
I love how you showed rhthym, reflecting the northern lights on your lake and you also used the rule of thirds (which is the tree and it's reflection). One thing you should consider is representing the northern lights in a obvious way and easier for the viewer to spot.
I think I like how I did my blending the most. Next time I would try to add more techniques next time and take more time. I would also want to try to do the background first and then do the foreground because I have some white spaces.
ReplyDeleteI love your picture it is beautiful i like your sky and the water. Next time make the water and sky smooth so it doesn't look it has been blend in. Over all it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour blending looks great. Your reflection looks really good with the tree! you should add more techniques and make sure you cover the whole page(no white spaces). the rest is GREAT!!! <33
ReplyDeleteI love how you showed rhthym, reflecting the northern lights on your lake and you also used the rule of thirds (which is the tree and it's reflection). One thing you should consider is representing the northern lights in a obvious way and easier for the viewer to spot.
ReplyDelete