Neelan...NEELANNEELANNEELAN! .. Hi. c: To be honest... Your painting is .. like .. uhm .. eh .. Good! :D You just need to work on... like... um...uh... Not to be mean... but like.. everything! Well, not everything... I like the fish.. :) But not the birds, they look likes "m"s . Well, bye! :D
I think I did a good sky and water and the jet ski, but then I could of improved on the background, the birds and the man on the jet ski. I also could of improved my fish with a better effect of it jumping out of the water. I also could of flowed the water better and made the sun a little better with a shiny effect. All together I think I did an OK job.
Uncle Tyler Bhagavan A.K.A TJRich A.A.K.A Batman is scared of Aunt Jemima and KanchanaJune 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Ummmmmmmmmm... My mom said if I don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all, but I guess it's aiiight focal point I think is the sun which isn't in the niddle thats good. Or maybe it's the "Neelan" in the water. Use a little more colours and who that guy or whatever it is on the skidoo/boat thingymajig.
Neelan...NEELANNEELANNEELAN! .. Hi. c: To be honest... Your painting is .. like .. uhm .. eh .. Good! :D You just need to work on... like... um...uh... Not to be mean... but like.. everything! Well, not everything... I like the fish.. :) But not the birds, they look likes "m"s . Well, bye! :D
ReplyDeleteI think I did a good sky and water and the jet ski, but then I could of improved on the background, the birds and the man on the jet ski. I also could of improved my fish with a better effect of it jumping out of the water. I also could of flowed the water better and made the sun a little better with a shiny effect. All together I think I did an OK job.
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmmmmmm... My mom said if I don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all, but I guess it's aiiight focal point I think is the sun which isn't in the niddle thats good. Or maybe it's the "Neelan" in the water. Use a little more colours and who that guy or whatever it is on the skidoo/boat thingymajig.
ReplyDeleteyour art looks awesome
ReplyDeletemake sure you you add the backround first instead of the foreground
i like the fish jumping out of the water.