Monday, May 27, 2013

The Teapot Project (Measurement Unit)


I have a friend who lives in Burnaby, Vancouver.  I want to send her a teapot for her birthday (which was in April).  I want to send it to via Canada Post.   Unfortunately, the teapot I bought for her did not come in any kind of packaging.  I need your help to create a box for the teapot.  I also need some help figuring out the best method (Priority, Xpresspost, Xpresspost Certified, Expedited Parcel, Regular Parcel, Prepaid Envelopes) and cost of sending the teapot to her.

1 comment:

  1. What are some things we need to think about before beginning this challenge?

    - size of the teapot
    - perimeter of the teapot
    - a way to make the teapot arrive safely
    - how to make it look good (not just a brown box)
    - what materials you need to create the box
    - which postal service is the best one
    - a way to test which box is the best one for the teapot
    - the surface area of the box

    ReplyDelete