I love the way you did your hair...it really looks real. Your face really look 3D because of the shading. Maybe you should add a little more shading near the eyes. Thats baisaclly it... :D
You drew your portrait very well and realistic. i think you should add a little more shading to make your face look 3d. also you should try and allign the eyes
I love the way you did your hair...it really looks real. Your face really look 3D because of the shading. Maybe you should add a little more shading near the eyes. Thats baisaclly it... :D
ReplyDeleteI'll Work on it next time. Thanx for the feedback
DeleteI agree with Shrushti, umm... try a little shading at the edge of the face.
ReplyDeleteand thats it.
I like the way did your shading. You did a really good job. Also your glasses look real. Great!!
ReplyDeleteYou drew your portrait very well and realistic. i think you should add a little more shading to make your face look 3d. also you should try and allign the eyes
ReplyDeleteyou need to work on your eyes and shading.I like really like your bone struacher.
ReplyDeleteThis looks exacty like you! You did a amazing job on your hair, glasses, eyes, nose, mouth, and neck! Good shading and overall it looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank u!
Delete