very good, but i need to inprove in my neck and shoulders.by malav
I like the way you made glasses and how you shaded your face in so keep up the good work. The thing you should do next time is to draw a neck because it looks like you have a floating head but over all it is amazing good work Malav.
I like how the shape of your head is done but you could improve on your ears and wheres your head and souldiers
very good, but i need to inprove in my neck and shoulders.
ReplyDeleteby malav
I like the way you made glasses and how you shaded your face in so keep up the good work. The thing you should do next time is to draw a neck because it looks like you have a floating head but over all it is amazing good work Malav.
ReplyDeleteI like how the shape of your head is done but you could improve on your ears and wheres your head and souldiers
ReplyDelete