I like the way you shaded your portrait. Also, all the parts are in allignment. You might wanna try to make your hair more realistic and make it 3D
I like your face settings and you have very nice shadings on your face.I don't have anything else to say.Good Protrait!
I like the way you shaded and the parts are symmetrical. You can work on making your more real.
you did an amazing job i can't tell the differents between you and you portriat.
I like the way you shaded your portrait. Also, all the parts are in allignment. You might wanna try to make your hair more realistic and make it 3D
ReplyDeleteI like your face settings and you have very nice shadings on your face.
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything else to say.
Good Protrait!
I like the way you shaded and the parts are symmetrical. You can work on making your more real.
ReplyDeleteyou did an amazing job i can't tell the differents between you and you portriat.
ReplyDelete