the good thing is that your eyes are the just right sizebut the bad news is that you have a weird mustache on your face.
Your nose and mouth need some improve, you need to shade more, and your head is small . I like your eyes.
i should have not shaded it in as much because my face looks too dark but i like my hair and eyes and thanks for being so mean miyonna
i think you need to improve on the shading and the hair. overall you did well
I think you need to improve on your hair, nose and the shading. You could of also added a neck/shoulder. I really like your eyes and mouth though, overall it looks good!
the good thing is that your eyes are the just right size
ReplyDeletebut the bad news is that you have a weird mustache on your face.
Your nose and mouth need some improve, you need to shade more, and your head is small . I like your eyes.
ReplyDeletei should have not shaded it in as much because my face looks too dark but i like my hair and eyes and thanks for being so mean miyonna
ReplyDeletei think you need to improve on the shading and the hair. overall you did well
ReplyDeleteI think you need to improve on your hair, nose and the shading. You could of also added a neck/shoulder. I really like your eyes and mouth though, overall it looks good!
ReplyDelete