Thursday, February 7, 2013

Self-Portrait


4 comments:

  1. I like the way you did your hair. I can see that there are seperate lines. Also you included your neck. You should try to shade in better and also try to allign the different parts. But otherwise it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face is not in shape and you should make your shading a litttle bit better.
    Anyway, it looks good.
    Did you want it to look like an old woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One good thing I did good was the shape of my nose, lips, eyebrows, and the ear look liked my real one except the they weren't a lined together. In the future, I would like to work on shading instead of drawing lines and smudging it, I could shade it properly. Also I'd like to work on lining everything so that the self portrait would actually look like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your portrait looks nice and i think with a little more practice of shading your picture would look awesome!
    also next time i think you should try and allign the facail features but besides that it looks great!

    ReplyDelete