HEY BRANDON!! YOU'RE SO SEXY AND GOOD LOOKING!! LIKE YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Oh yeah, I think you did really well on the details in the middle, it pops out and your eye looks directly at it. I think you should've made the backround pop more. ALL IN ALL IT'S AMAZING!!!! :D AU REVOIR -Brandon
hay brandon i think that ur art is verry cool the only tging i think that you should change is the colours like darken it up alittle as in the backrounds but besides that it is very cool and SEXY! ;)
HEY BRANDON!! YOU'RE SO SEXY AND GOOD LOOKING!! LIKE YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Oh yeah, I think you did really well on the details in the middle, it pops out and your eye looks directly at it. I think you should've made the backround pop more. ALL IN ALL IT'S AMAZING!!!! :D AU REVOIR
ReplyDelete-Brandon
hay brandon i think that ur art is verry cool the only tging i think that you should change is the colours like darken it up alittle as in the backrounds but besides that it is very cool and SEXY! ;)
ReplyDeletei think you did well on showing your three personal images i think you could have used better colour for the background colour
ReplyDelete