Yo Jenelle!!!!! I am here to comment on your Mandala! I think you did very very well on how you pressed hard with the pencil crayon's. I think next time you should make it more detailed, and I don't see your three personal images. WHY NO PERSONAL IMAGES???????????????????? ALL IN ALL IT'S A PRETTY SEXY MANDALA JENELLE!
WOW jenelle this is very good i can see the color and it stands out and it makes u feel like ur in a very beautiful peace full place i think its perfect u dont have to do anything else thats my oppinion but very good! <333 ;)
The colours really stand out alot, you pressed really hard and I like the choice of the colours, I don't see 3 symbols that represent you though, I only see 2 but overall it looks beautiful!
Yo Jenelle!!!!! I am here to comment on your Mandala! I think you did very very well on how you pressed hard with the pencil crayon's. I think next time you should make it more detailed, and I don't see your three personal images. WHY NO PERSONAL IMAGES???????????????????? ALL IN ALL IT'S A PRETTY SEXY MANDALA JENELLE!
ReplyDeleteWOW jenelle this is very good i can see the color and it stands out and it makes u feel like ur in a very beautiful peace full place i think its perfect u dont have to do anything else thats my oppinion but very good! <333 ;)
ReplyDeleteThe colours really stand out alot, you pressed really hard and I like the choice of the colours, I don't see 3 symbols that represent you though, I only see 2 but overall it looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete