Friday, February 15, 2013

Mandala

4 comments:

  1. you did pretty good on the radial and symmetric. Next time you should color it dark so it stands out, but overall it was pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job with shading,tinting and making it symmetric, but you should colour darker and neater, like mahima said. i also think you should have drawn the music notes darker so thatit would be easier to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, you look at this mandala, so sexy. Just look at those basketballs. Aha, I joke I joke. I need to improve on.. everything. Yes, everything. But I did a preetttyyyy good job. Mmkay Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a good mandala it looks so sexy but could of done some coulouring more darcker u made it symetric i like the coulours that u used and the patterns good job

    ReplyDelete