I really liked the way my mandala turned out, but next time i want to choose a more bold colour to be the back round colour. I really like how i showed the colour wheel, shading and tinting on my mandala. I'm also really happy thatmy mandala had some symmetry in it. Overall i think a did pretty good.
i like the patterm that u have i like that u are in the middle and u used the coulour wheel you could if choosed more darcker coulours but it looks so amazing
you did pretty good on coloring and choosing colors. Next time you can choose dark colors and also color it dark but overall it looked really good.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the way my mandala turned out, but next time i want to choose a more bold colour to be the back round colour. I really like how i showed the colour wheel, shading and tinting on my mandala. I'm also really happy thatmy mandala had some symmetry in it. Overall i think a did pretty good.
ReplyDeletei like the patterm that u have i like that u are in the middle and u used the coulour wheel you could if choosed more darcker coulours but it looks so amazing
ReplyDelete