Friday, February 15, 2013

Mandala

3 comments:

  1. Good mandala. Has lots of detail and you have used the color theory appropriately. It also has good radial balance and your 3 personal images are all visible.
    To improve your mandala, you should put a little bit more effort and try to make it more symmetrical.
    Otherwise, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did a good job on choosing the colours. I think I should do a better job at colouring as well. I like how I added shades and tints. I rushed a little in the beginning, and it made my mandala look rushed. Otherwise I think I did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shree, you did a good job on your mandala. I liked where and how you used the colour theory and your 3 images are very visible. For next time, try to improve on taking your time and not colouring outside the lines. Overall you did a very good job!!!

    ReplyDelete